• Images: Demand extra attention by adding a cover photo or other pictures related to your event.
• Videos: Embed a YouTube video to showcase your event or venue.
• Additional Links: Take users to the ticket office or share more information.
Upgrade to a Premier Featured Listing
• Secure the top spot: Your listing is the main event on our calendar for 24 hours.
• Pick multiple days: Choose only the days that make sense.
• Widget Highlights: Your event is also displayed on our home page widget and other widgets throughout our site.
• Mobile Calendar Highlights: Your event is also the top spot on phones and tablets.
• Social Love: We tweet and share your event.
How to post your event
Here’s how the calendar looks on our site — and how you can post your event:
To post an event, click the "Add an Event" button to the right of the date above the listings. You'll see this page:
Name your event and choose the venue: When you start typing the venue, you'll see a list of places in the dropdown menu. If your venue is not yet in the database, you can click the "Add New" button.
Upload a photo: Your photo must be 360 pixels wide by 300 pixels high, and no larger than 1 MB. If you do not include a photo, we will add an appropriate image.
Submit your event: When you finish filling in all the fields, click the "Next" button at bottom right. This will submit your event for approval, which takes up to a day, at which point it will be posted on the site. On the next page, you will have an opportunity to make your listing a Premier Event: