To search all Jobs listings, please visit: southernctjobs.com
- EPIDEMIOLOGIST (Griffin Hospital, Derby, CT). Monitor & report incidence of infectious diseases. Design survey. Analyze data. Manage lectures sched, training, research studies & projects. MD, PhD or MPH req'ed. Email your CV email@example.com.
- DRIVER-CDL A Driver Lily Transportation Corp - Stormville, NY Lily Transportation is hiring 20 drivers to meet increased demand at our flatbed operation in Stormville! This position involves daily deliveries Mon-Fri (Part Time & Saturdays available). No tarping. Average 1500-2000 miles weekly ($1100-1400/wk)! Lily Offers Consistent Work and Excellent Pay $50 load bonus for third load! Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health, Dental & Wellness Benefits Package Paid Vacation & Holidays Matching 401k Quarterly & Annual Safety Awards Late Model Equipment - Meticulously Maintained One year of clean driving experience preferred. For more information contact Andre at 845-206-8651
- COMPUTERS: Quantitative Portfolio Management Engineer (Westport, CT) for Bridgewater Associates, LP to dsgn & implmt algorithms to systematize investment logic across full spectrum of global macro buy side investment activity. Reqs Ph.D. in Comp Sci, Engineering, Math, Physics, or rel w/ at least 5 peer reviewed pubs & 2 yrs exp as algorithmic dvlpr building complex mathematical models in research or industry. Will accept Bach deg & 7 yrs exp in lieu of Ph.D. & 2 yrs exp. Reqs exp w/ numerical mathematics, high performance computing / parallel computing, & numerical simulation. Reqs know in fields: deterministic & stochastic modelling; optimization, model reduction; & inverse problems. Apply to HRI_Hire@bwater.com & indicate job code: BW29.
- SUPERVISOR (2ND SHIFT) BRIDGEPORT FITTINGS, a leading manufacturer of conduit & cable fittings since 1925, seeks 5- 10 years' of experience for a generalist with some maintenance talent. Pay is commensurate with experience; 2nd shift differential offered. Please contact Jim Connor, Human Resource VP, Bridgeport Fittings, 705 Lordship Blvd. Stratford, CT 06615 Fax: 203-378-9818 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org EOE
- IT: SENIOR ORACLE DEVELOPER (Wilton, CT): Support & maintain the Oracle database application. Participate in the development of business applications. Work with infrastructure architects & development teams to ensure that all development & deployment procedures are followed. Provide production support for existing business applications & databases & troubleshoot data & system issues. Work with database development tools, including Oracle & Toad; ETL & integration technologies; PL/SQL; controlled development; testing & production environments; agile-based methodologies; extreme programming & Scrum; data modeling & data warehousing. Req's Bachelor's degr plus 5yrs exp. Mail resume to AIG Employee Services, Inc., Ref# MT-AIG-165, Attn: Lisa Goldner, 175 Water St., NY, NY 10038. No phone calls.